Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Boston Celtics Sign Shaquille O'Neal

Congrats to Shaquille O'Neal, who just signed with the Boston Celtics. I can't say that I have ever been a die hard fan of the Celtics, so you'll have to excuse me while I gag. However, this upcoming season will be worth watching. Lebron, Bosh, and Wade in Miami...Shaq in Boston...what's next? Or should I say, WHO's next? The Pepper Zoo sends a special shout out to Shaq and wishes him the best of luck for the upcoming season!

Posted via email from Celebrity Popcorn

1 comment:

  1. hey i really like your blog its dope and i was wondering if you wanted to follow for follow ill follow you if you follow me im trying to reach 150. when you follow me just comment on one of my post letting me know so i can follow you back

    ReplyDelete