Monday, August 16, 2010

Kanye West Grabs Swizz Beatz, Mos Def, Nicki Minaj, and Kobe Bryant for "POWER" Remix

According to sources, Kanye West's "POWER" remix will feature some of the hottest artists in the game. Kanye tweeted on the progress of his sessions, "Scheduled studio visits 2day, Nikki [Minaj], John Legend, Mos Def, Swizz Beatz, Pusha T, Phillip Lim." Needless to say, he's back. He also mentioned, "I might have to put out 5 albums this year ... My spirit is full ... My heart is open ... People want new music ... I can't hold it back."

He also uploaded a picture that was taken from the studio, featuring Swizzy, Mos Def, and Kobe Bryant. Speaking on working with Kobe, "There's so many ways to break down the subject of power ... me and Kobe went in on it... Perfect person to help out on that." It should be a dope remix.

Posted via email from Unleashed Music

No comments:

Post a Comment