Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tell Me How You Feel

Its been a minute sence i blogged and i thinks its bout
that time to get back to doin just that. Alot of events have
past and went sence my last login. From this point on i'll be given much
feed back and insite about what events and thoughts that interest you and me.

As you Know, i moved to miami about 5months ago from l.a., put down acting and movie funding and picked back up on my business in the Street Fashion Industry. I'm no longer wit Vzyco clothing i've started another business, Black Pepper Zoo. In later post i'll be given many details on that.

Life in miami has been really good. Its a site to see, Sometime i find myself just enjoying the minor things such as a deep breath amongst the palm trees and ocean, not to mention the beaches, cultural differences and nite life that make this place light up wit a flow of energy thats unexplainable.

Today was one of those turning point days where i said to myself, "I've had some of the best days and nights in my life and yet to share them on paper or via blog. I find
journaling or blogging something like a picture you take but with the words you feel.


I wana start with an experience today with watching the sun go down. I took some pictures here you can see them below.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Living in different states and regions the sun
goes down differently and los angles is one of those breath taking sunset type of places but miami is a fasinating place to watch it come up and come down.

Maybe because i'm a taurus/earth sign, be reason why i find myself feeling these things out. But honestly for me, What i've learned is the best things in life are free and they are that of nature. Nature gives us our being worth a major factor that we may not take notice till we are unable to experience it by circumstance. Enjoy the moments and take them in and if you feel like it
take a picture.

Jking

No comments:

Post a Comment